Viki: The Veni Vidi Vici Wiki
Hello, good evening, and welcome to the Wiki for the RobotCub Summer School
- Notes shown on Monday: YARP Ports and Devices
- Notes on The Game
- Common CMake problems
- simple sender and receiver example code from Monday
- Port class documentation
- Bottle class documentation
- There are many examples in your YARP source directory, subdirectory example/os
- YARP home page
- cvs/wincvs tricks, how to get new directories
Who and Where
- See the list of People who'll be at the school, and where they'll be staying.
- See information about Travel to the school.
- Daily Schedule
- Local Account information
Our first goal is to get make sure by the time people come to the school, they have a comfortable development environment that is sufficient for the tools we are going to use.
At the school, we'll be asking students to carry out a series of mini-projects of expanding complexity. For the curious, we're starting to summarize them here.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.