Viki: The Veni Vidi Vici Wiki
Hello, good evening, and welcome to the Wiki for the RobotCub Summer School
- osx and mcast
- Cureent tasks -- Task 1.2: Present yourself Task 2: The Kibitzer
- Images from the Robot and how to do something with them image_sink example
- Picture from Ravinder, Pictures from Assif,some more from day2/3
- Image class: ImageOf very basic drawing very basic image file read/write
- Class documentation: Port Bottle Thread Semaphore BufferedPort
- The "yarp" command documentation
- Adding your project to iCub
- Notes on CVS: RobotCub repository
- cvs/wincvs tricks, how to get new directories
- Notes on The Game
- SWIG on Mac OS X
- There are many examples in your YARP source directory, subdirectory example/os
- YARP home page
- Notes shown on Monday: YARP Ports and Devices
- Common CMake problems
- simple sender and receiver example code from Monday
Who and Where
- See the list of People who'll be at the school, and where they'll be staying.
- See information about Travel to the school.
- Daily Schedule
- Local Account information
Our first goal is to get make sure by the time people come to the school, they have a comfortable development environment that is sufficient for the tools we are going to use.
At the school, we'll be asking students to carry out a series of mini-projects of expanding complexity. For the curious, we're starting to summarize them here.
- Task 1: The Game
- Task 1.1: The Game with images
- Task 1.2: Present yourself
- Task 2: The Kibitzer
- Task 3: The Controller
- Task 4: The Coordinator
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.