Viki: The Veni Vidi Vici Wiki
Hello, good evening, and welcome to the Wiki for the RobotCub Summer School
- A note on the arm joints
- New arm port
- Present your tracker
- Arm Control
- Open CV related tricks and alternatives OpenCV
- YARP Devices
- Useful code people are writing (feel free to add here):
- Grab images from opencv, put them on a port: see iCub/src/vvv/randaz/camera_driver
- DirectX SDK (for the game): see iCub/src/vvv/randaz/directX_maze
- Player/Stage driver for YARP Images (use of *all* P/S drivers that require a camera interface is now possible + you can now use your YARP images using any programming language that P/S supports ;): see iCub/src/vvv/rbrusumaldonad_playerstage-yarp-image_driver
- Driver for XSens MTx IMU for YARP2: see iCub/src/vvv/rbrusumaldonad_xsens-driver-patch
- Current tasks -- Task 2: The Kibitzer and Task 3: The Controller
- New ports on iCub -- updated Monday. Output your target in this format.
- Images from the Robot and how to do something with them image_sink example (bug on image_sink)
- Picture from Ravinder, Pictures from Assif,some more from day2/3, Pictures from Alexis, Pictures from Radu; Pictures from Eric: Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3
- Image class: ImageOf very basic drawing very basic image file read/write
- Class documentation: Port Bottle Thread Semaphore BufferedPort
- The "yarp" command documentation
- RAI3 (TG3) last friday TV report (19:40) - [File2]
- Places to see this weekend - some info if you want to be a tourist ;)
- yarpview output mouse press - how to get the position of a mouse click from yarpview
- Jerky images?
- Renaud's image viewer - "yayarpview: yet another yarpview" - a new viewer without GTK dependencies
- Integrating external libraries -- gives tips for OpenCV integration
- Some multicast problems - Mac OSX and mcast
- Adding your project to iCub
- Notes on CVS: RobotCub repository
- cvs/wincvs tricks, how to get new directories
- Notes on The Game
- SWIG on Mac OS X
- There are many examples in your YARP source directory, subdirectory example/os
- YARP home page
- Notes shown on Monday: YARP Ports
- Common CMake problems
- simple sender and receiver example code from Monday
Who and Where
- See the list of People who'll be at the school, and where they'll be staying.
- See information about Travel to the school.
- Daily Schedule
- Local Account information
Our first goal is to get make sure by the time people come to the school, they have a comfortable development environment that is sufficient for the tools we are going to use.
At the school, we'll be asking students to carry out a series of mini-projects of expanding complexity. For the curious, we're starting to summarize them here.
- Task 1: The Game
- Task 1.1: The Game with images
- Task 1.2: Present yourself
- Task 2: The Kibitzer
- Task 2.1: Present your tracker
- Task 3: The Controller
- Task 4: The Coordinator
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.