From Wiki for iCub and Friends
Information about the iCub robot. The iCub robot uses YARP.
- Motor control Documentation and classes and a short tutorial.
- Inertial Sensor
- YARP Devices
- New ports on iCub. Output your target in this format.
- Images from the Robot and how to do something with them image_sink example
- Image class: ImageOf very basic drawing very basic image file read/write
- Class documentation: Port Bottle Thread Semaphore BufferedPort
- The "yarp" command documentation
- Integrating external libraries -- gives tips for OpenCV integration
- Adding your project to iCub
- Notes on CVS: RobotCub repository
- cvs/wincvs tricks, how to get new directories
- There are many examples in your YARP source directory, subdirectory example/os
- YARP home page
- Notes shown on Monday: YARP Ports
- Common CMake problems
- simple sender and receiver example code from Monday
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.