Viki: The Veni Vidi Vici Wiki
Welcome to the Wiki for the RobotCub Summer School 2007, Veni Vidi Vici 2007.
You can always get to this page by clicking the "VVV 07" link in the navigation box to the left.
- Task 0: The basic infrastructure
- Task 1: Forming groups
- We plan 4 subgroups: one concentrating on reaching, one concentrating on attention, one where people do whatever they want, and one for those getting started with our software.
- See WorkingGroups for topic information.
- Task 2: Do interesting stuff with a humanoid.
Here is some material that will help you understand the "big picture".
- Experimental Investigation 1, a set of target behaviors for a humanoid robot, developed by an experimental psychologist.
- Module Diagram, a snapshot of the current proposed design at the "YARP" module level.
Here are basic software tools we use at the school.