Welcome to the 4th RobotCub Summer School, VVV09!
To edit this and other page, you'll need a username/password. Username: VVV09. Password: the first word in the name of the town in which the school will take place; all lower case; “s****i”.
Got nice photos? Please post them / link to them at VVV09 Photos.
- VVV09 Manipulation Group
- VVV09 visual attention
- Walking group
- VVV09 Cognitive Architecture Group (see also: VVV09 Cognitive Architecture Components)
- The I Hate Inverse Kinematics Group of One
- The 3D Task Force Action Duo
Day 4 (Thursday)
- Obligatory server outage.
- Group update.
- Automatic installation of iCub Software
- Anyone interested in a friendly game of StarCraft tonight? VVV09_StarCraft List
Day 3 (Wednesday)
- Blender for Robotics - placeholder for a tutorial.
- Development projects: VVV09 Cognitive Architecture Components
- Groups / projects update: VVV09 Ideas, VVV09_Manipulation_Group, VVV09 visual attention
- Reseating to bring start-up groups together?
- Anyone not having dinner, please let us know Dinner 22nd
- Third day scheduling: 3rdScheduling
Day 2 (Tuesday)
- Improved YARP and iCub software installation instructions: check the manual Installation Instructions
- the VVV09 visual attention and the VVV09_Manipulation_Group groups are forming.
- iCub scheduling: Scheduling
- iCub software and interface tutorials: iCub Tutorials
- self-introduction: VVV09 Participants.
- dinner tonight, please tell us by noon whether you're not going to be at the MIRA: Dinner 21st
Day 1 (Monday)
- Settle in, visit RobotCub meeting if you like.
- Add yourself to the VVV09 Participants, for self-introductions to the group tomorrow (Tuesday).
- VVV09 Ideas - please add or vote for project, group, and tutorial suggestions.
- If you want to use the iCub, talk to Alessandro and Ugo. When needed, we'll have a scheduling page for allocating robot time, VVV09RobotScheduling.
- Some laundry advice from last year's participants, don't know if this is still valid: laundry service 8Kg of clothes to wash and dry in 1 hour for 7 euro (soap is free), click here for directions from Hotel Mira
- Verified by Noemi--it's still there. Wash is 4 euro for up to kg, plus 1 euro for soap. Dry is 3 euro.
- Telefone Cards for international calling can be bought at tabacco shops (the shops with the big black & white "T" outside). Usually you get 500min talking for 5€. But this is just a theoretical value, as international calls are more expensive and they cut some minutes for each connection.