Difference between revisions of "VVV09 visual attention"
(initial version of the page)
Revision as of 13:24, 21 July 2009
This group is composed by people with an interest in Computer Vision, please add your name to the list if you're one of us :-). Please feel free to edit this page at will.
Members: Katrin, Matteo.
ARToolkit-based cuboid tracking
Katrin is currently working on this.
Colour-based cuboid tracking
Matteo is currently working on this. The goal of this activity is to create a fully YARPed C++ cuboid tracker that provide information to the grasping modules.
- make a simulator to generate synthetic image sequences of moving cubes
- make the tracker work in Matlab with the synthetic image sequences
- make the tracker work in Matlab with real image sequences of moving cubes
- make the tracker work in C++ with real image sequences of moving cubes
- design and implement a system for the initialization of the tracker
- well, I just wanted to put in the list a "done" item to see how it looked like
- -) :