VVV09 visual attention
This group is composed by people with an interest in Computer Vision, please add your name to the list if you're one of us :-). Please feel free to edit this page at will.
Members: Katrin, Matteo, Nicola, Federico_T., Harold.
Some of us are collaborating with the VVV09_Manipulation_Group with the intent of providing them with usable cuboid trackers.
ARToolkit-based cuboid tracking
Katrin is currently working on this.
Colour-based cuboid tracking
Matteo is currently working on this. The goal of this activity is to create a fully YARPed C++ cuboid tracker that provide information to the grasping modules.
- make a simulator to generate synthetic image sequences of moving cubes
- make the tracker work in Matlab with the synthetic image sequences
- make the tracker work in Matlab with real image sequences of moving cubes
- make the tracker work in C++ with real image sequences of moving cubes
- design and implement a system for the initialization of the tracker
- well, I just wanted to put in the list a "done" item to see how it looked like
Colour-based Ball (blob) tracking
Matteo is debugging the pf3dTracker you find in the iCub repository. Should you need an easy to use tracker, please try it out and complain to Matteo when it doesn't work :-). You can find information on how to run the ball tracker here.