Vvv14 demos and final presentations
Sign up here for final presentations and demos. We invite you to describe what you have done during the school, you can show a demo with the real robot or the simulator or a video or just a couple of slides.
- 1 Wysiwyd
- 2 Poeticon
- 3 Xperience
- 4 MPC - Merge Point Clouds
- 5 Human Robot Interaction - Eye Tracking
- 6 Emergence of "Behaviors"
- 7 Visually guided grasping
- 8 Floating base dynamics EKF (extended kalman filter)
- 9 MexInterface to WBI Model
- 10 Incremental Learning applications on iCub using the GURLS++ package
- 11 The Torque Controller for the iCub Balancing On Single Support
- 12 Optimal control for iCub COM motion
- 13 Learning Visual Representations for Robotics
MPC - Merge Point Clouds
Human Robot Interaction - Eye Tracking
Emergence of "Behaviors"
Self state/action/observation mapping through self experiences motivated by basic needs...
Visually guided grasping
Floating base dynamics EKF (extended kalman filter)
We investigated the problem of estimating the state of a floating base rigid body. The results of this investigation are reported in this brief presentation File:EKFforDynamicalSystemsV2.pdf. The numerical experiments were conducted in matlab using nice EKF/UKF toolbox (EKF/UKF software website).