Working groups for VVV07. We have 4 subgroups: one concentrating on reaching, one concentrating on attention, one where people do whatever they want, and one for those getting started with software and robotics.
- For information about planned capabilities, see iCub capabilities.
- For information about documented modules, see iCub YARP module specifications.
A collection of people working on more loosely integrated projects (drumming, simulators, personal PhD projects, etc).
- Chris McCarthy (optical flow based navigation and time-to-contact estimation)
- Lorenzo De Michieli (reaching and interface with webots software)
- Vadim Tikhanoff (language acquisition)
- Qiming Shen (sensorimotor map)
- Hatice Kose-Bagci (drumming)
- Sarah Degallier (drumming)
- Micha Hersch (reaching, in collab. with reaching group)
A collection of people without specific projects in mind, perhaps learning robotics and the software tools for the first time. Can migrate to Contrib, Attention, or Reaching when comfortable.
- Torbjorn Dahl
- Sarah Degallier
- Fernando Gamarra
- Nicola Greggio