YARP is an open-source framework that supports distributed computation with an eye at robot control and efficiency.
To learn more about the philosophy of YARP you can see the paper:
G. Metta, P. Fitzpatrick, L. Natale. YARP: yet another robot platform. In the International Journal on Advanced Robotics Systems, Special Issue on Software Development and Integration in Robotics. March 2006. Yarp article
And our full online documentation: Yarp documentation
We use this wiki to get a start on collaboratively documenting issues, which are then cleaned up and put into our formal documentation.
- YARP and FIND_PACKAGE
- Modifying a YARP Driver
- YARP Motor Control
- YARP and OpenAIR
- Compiling new YARP Devices
- YARP Expected Performance
- YARP and Cygwin
- YARP and Java
- Planned Changes
- YARP on Darwin YARP on intel OSX
- YARP and Matlab
- Using Timestamps in YARP
- Using Video4Linux in YARP
- YARP Installation Troubleshooting Tips
- The Property class in YARP
- Getting YARPed - more complete installation tips.
- YARP and PlayerStage
The content of these topics has made it to the official documentation, at least in some form.