Compiling libYARP math
From Wiki for iCub and Friends
libYARP_math provides linear algebra functions in YARP. To use libYARP_math you have to install the GSL library.
- Get the GNU Scientific library (GSL). GSL is supported on Linux (follow the instructions on http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/). We provide here instructions for Windows users.
- Remember to point the environmental variable GSL_DIR to the directory where the GSL file has been unzipped.
- Remember to add to the "Path" environmenal variables the %GSL_DIR%/lib path (where is supposed to find the gsl.lib file).
- Run CMake on yarp directory and include the math library (CREATE_LIB_MATH= ON). Cmake will help you in setting all the variables (path to .lib and .h).
- After you have installed and built GSL run CMake in $target/doc/examples
- Open Visual Studio and build all the example projects