Each control card requires the acquisition of numerous commercial components.
The bills of material are available here from the CVS repository (this file is not uploaded yet).
Several additional PCBs have been designed to fit the iCub. These are:
|RobotCub code||Description||Manufacturer||Manuf. code||Supplier||Suppl. Order code||Suppl. Phone number||Suppl. Email/Website|
|RBE-01210_ROTOR||RBE-01210-A rotor, Kollmorgen - Rotor for frameless and brushless motor, Tc=0.115Nm, Ic=5.41A||Kollmorgen||RBE-01210-A rotor||Danahermotion||Subassembly of RBE-01210-A||+39 0362 594259||Danahermotion|
- MAIS: 32-channel miniature ADC card, see 
- STRAIN: 6-axial strain gauges amplification card, see 
- AEA: 12-bit digital absolute encoder, see 
- CFW-001: 4 CAN and 2 Firewire ports on PC104+ format: not available yet
- FACE: facial expressions control PCBs, see 
- LED: facial expressions LED PCB support, see 
- A collection of datasheets is available here
Back to the table of contents