Hardware known issues
From Wiki for iCub and Friends
- Risk of shoulder failure during the calibration.
- Wrist prono-supination backlash.
- Wrist abduction calibration and positioning issues.
- Difficulties in achieving a good cameras alignment.
- Black camera images due to wear on camera flat cable .
- Huge backlash on the eyes pan movement.
- Limitations on the shoulder range of movements.
- Control issues in positioning the hand joints.
- Control issues in the shoulder coupling.
- Export display from the PC104: ssh -X icub@pc104 .
- Issue with the power supply switches.