This website uses browsing/session and functional cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Learn More
Machine learning day
RBCS(1), TERA(2), Plus Lab(3), Slipguru(4)
(1) Robotics, Brain and Cognitive Science Department, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Via Morego, 30 16163 Genova, Italy. Ph: +39 010 71781411, contact email: giorgio.metta_(at)_iit.it
(2) Telerobotics and applications, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Via Morego, 30 16163 Genova, Italy. Ph: +39 010 71781401, contact email: jean-guy.fontaine_(at)_iit.it
(3) Pattern analysis, Learning, and image Understanding Systems lab, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Via Morego, 30 16163 Genova, Italy. Ph: +39 010 71781504, contact email: vittorio.murino_(at)_iit.it
(4) Slipguru, University of Genoa, Via Dodecaneso, 35 16146 Genova, Italy Ph: +39 010 3536667, contact email: verri_(at)_disi.unige.it
When and where
The workshop is held at IIT (meeting room 4th floor) on June 8th, 2010. Overhead projectors are available. The meeting might be video recorded.
This is a tentative agenda. We need to close by 5pm (a few people have to catch a plane).
- To mutually understand activities in machine learning and computer vision
- To look for potential overlap of activities and collaborations
- To learn!
This workshop has a broad audience, IIT or DISI people are welcome to attend. Our PhD students are especially encouraged to participate.
All the participants.
-  Nosengo N.. "Robotics: The bot that plays ball" Nature Vol 460, 1076-1078 (2009) doi:10.1038/4601076a.