Machine learning day
RBCS(1), TERA(2), Plus Lab(3), Slipguru(4)
(1) Robotics, Brain and Cognitive Science Department, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Via Morego, 30 16163 Genova, Italy. Ph: +39 010 71781411, contact email: giorgio.metta_(at)_iit.it
(2) Telerobotics and applications, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Via Morego, 30 16163 Genova, Italy. Ph: +39 010 71781401, contact email: jean-guy.fontaine_(at)_iit.it
(3) Pattern analysis, Learning, and image Understanding Systems lab, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Via Morego, 30 16163 Genova, Italy. Ph: +39 010 71781504, contact email: vittorio.murino_(at)_iit.it
(4) Slipguru, University of Genoa, Via Dodecaneso, 35 16146 Genova, Italy Ph: +39 010 3536667, contact email: verri_(at)_disi.unige.it
When and where
The workshop is held at IIT (meeting room 4th floor) on June 8th, 2010. Overhead projectors are available. The meeting might be video recorded.
This is a tentative agenda. We need to close by 5pm (a few people have to catch a plane).
- To mutually understand activities in machine learning and computer vision
- To look for potential overlap of activities and collaborations
- To learn!
This workshop has a broad audience, IIT or DISI people are welcome to attend. Our PhD students are especially encouraged to participate.
All the participants.
-  Nosengo N.. "Robotics: The bot that plays ball" Nature Vol 460, 1076-1078 (2009) doi:10.1038/4601076a.