Viki: The Veni Vidi Vici Wiki
Welcome to the Wiki for the RobotCub Summer School 2007, Veni Vidi Vici 2007.
- List of participants
- VVV07 Talks
- Compile status of the repository, periodically refreshed (tips for developers)
- iCub Standards
You can always get to this page by clicking the "VVV 07" link in the navigation box to the left.
- Task 0: The basic infrastructure
- Task 1: Forming groups
- See WorkingGroups for topic and group information.
- Please prepare a one-slide/page self-introduction (feel free to use wiki, or powerpoint, whatever you are comfortable with).
- Task 2: Do interesting stuff with a humanoid.
Here is some material that will help you understand the "big picture".
- Experimental Investigation 1, a set of target behaviors for a humanoid robot, prepared by a developmental psychologist.
- iCub software architecture, a series of snapshots of the current proposed design at the "YARP" module level.
Here are basic software tools we use at the school.
- CMake, a cross-platform build system.
- Doxygen, for extracting documentation from source code.
- YARP, for communicating between modules and devices.
- CVS, for storing source code and tracking changes.
- Mediawiki, for quick and informal documentation.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.