Getting to Sestri Levante
You can find official instructions from the Sestri Levante tourist site here:
Arriving in Genoa airport
If you are arriving into Genoa airport, there is a bus shuttle ("volabus") that will take you to a train station ("Genova Principe" or "Genova Piazza Principe" -- pronounced PRIN-chee-pay where chee is the sound in cheese). From that station you can easily get to Sestri Levante. There are ticket vending machines that work in all languages. You can preview your route here:
Once at Sestri Levante train station
Find your hotel!
- Google directions to Hotel Mira
- Google directions to Hotel Celeste
- Google directions to Hotel Aurora
- Google directions to Hotel Sereno
Dinners are at Hotel Mira, probably around 8pm-ish.
And the school?
- Google Maps gets it a bit wrong by address - it is right about here